Friday, July 6, 2012

Maybelline New York: The master eyeliner's

My 2 favorite eyeliners are Maybelline master drama and master precise. I love maybelline's master drama in midnight master and it's really easy to apply. Then I got master precise which is a liquid formula in black that apply's easily and looks great!


Master Precise in Black

Master precise cost's $6.44 at walmart  and master drama cost's $6.47 at walmart. Both of mine that I bought are in black.



Master Drama in Midnight Master

You can also get the master drama in khole at boots for $ 6.95 or you could get there newest edition master shape at walmart for $6.44.




From top to bottom: Master Precise, the Master Drama


Although the top eyeliner may look not as dark as the bottom on it's just because of the light they are both black. The one problem I have is with the master drama twist up eyeliner because it never seem's to twist up for me but they both last a long time! And if you like maybelline's eyeliners then you could also try maybelline's eye studio lasting drama gel eyeliner for only $7.49 at walmart.


No comments:

Post a Comment