Monday, June 25, 2012

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lipglosses

I have sooo many victoria secret beauty rush lip glosses that i thought of doing a post about them. I have 4 different kinds beauty rush lip gloss, beauty rush color shine gloss, beauty rush dazzleshine lip gloss, and VS makeup brilliant lip shine.


Beauty Rush Lip gloss


I love these most of all because of their smell and how they look on! Here's a list of all the ones I own starting at my favorites and ending with my least favorites.

  • Slice of Heaven
  • Sweat Gleam
  • Guava Girl
  • More Mimosa
  • Cookie Kiss
  • Strawberry Fizz
  • Hottie Cider
  • Passion Fruit Pop
  • Tiny Bubbles
  • Cherry Bomb


VS Makeup Brilliant Lip Shine


Although I have never used mine I love the packaging and the colors. Here's the color I own.


  • Diva












Beauty Rush Dazzleshine Lip Gloss

I love the smell and the taste of these lip glosses but they do feel a little stick so beware of that but they overall a great purchase. Here are the one's I have.
  • Dazzling Citrus
  • Dazzling Sangria











Beauty Rush Lip Shine

The ones I have I really don't like because of the smell and taste. When you put them on they give your lip's a little bit more of a color and make them shinier. Here are the ones I have.
  • Big Apple
  • Maple Candied
  • Grape Escape










And that is it for all of my victoria secret lip glosses!


No comments:

Post a Comment